2 x 500g vacuum packs of tender sous-vide turkey breast marinated with thyme, salt, black peppers, and flamed to perfection. Pair it with your favourite carbs and sides at home. Do share with us what you do with Turkey Thyme and tag us @NutrifyMeals on Instagram.
Turkey is rich in protein and an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, especially B vitamins. Skinless cuts have fewer calories and less fat than those with the skin on. Turkey meat is particularly rich in B vitamins, including B3 (niacin), B6 (pyridoxine), and B12 (cobalamin). Vitamin B3 (niacin). This vitamin is important for efficient energy production and cell communication.
Thyme is packed with vitamin C and is also a good source of vitamin A. It's also a good source of copper, fiber, iron, and manganese.
Himalayan salt contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
Ingredients: Turkey breast meat, fresh thyme, Himalyan pink salt, black peppers
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 week (5-7 days) in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS