Diabetic-friendly option. Sous-Vide version
500g vacuum pack of New Zealand grass-fed beef steak in Chef-cut, bite-sized cubes; sous-vide then flamed, and perfectly seasoned with Himalayan pink salt and black peppers.
Why are Beef Bites cooked as MEDIUM? So that that when you re-heat it, it will still be tender as medium-well or if you prefer, well-done. It's not rare but cooked, and ready to eat in 1 to 2 minutes of microwave. The longer you cook it, the more chewy and well-done it will be!
Red meat beef is rich in important nutrients like creatine and carnosine which may assist with muscle and brain develeopment. Grass-fed beef is even more nutritious than grain-fed beef, containing plenty of heart-healthy omega-3s, the fatty acid CLA and higher amounts of vitamins A and E.
Black pepper has antioxidant, antimicrobial potential and gastro-protective modules. Black pepper, with piperine as an active ingredient, holds rich phytochemistry that also includes volatile oil, oleoresins, and alkaloids.
Himalayan pink salt contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
Ingrdients: Beef steak, Himalayan pink salt, black peppers.
Origin: New Zealand
SOUS-VIDE FLAMED BEEF BITES
SCAN ABOVE BARCODE IN MYFITNESSPAL APP
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 5 days in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below. Once pack is opened, consume item within 3 to 4 days.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 1-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS