500g vacuum pack of baked pumpkins.
Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, pumpkin is incredibly healthy. Pumpkin is a great source of potassium and beta-carotene, which is a carotenoid that converts to vitamin A. It also contains some minerals including calcium and magnesium, as well as vitamins E, C and some B vitamins.
What's more, its low calorie content makes it a weight-loss-friendly food. Its nutrients and antioxidants may boost your immune system, protect your eyesight, lower your risk of certain cancers and promote heart and skin health.
Ingredients: Pumpkins, Spanish olive oil
OVEN BAKED PUMPKINS
SCAN ABOVE BARCODE IN MYFITNESSPAL APP
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 5 days in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below. Once pack is opened, consume item within 3 to 4 days.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS