We love hard boiled eggs. Vacuum pack of 6 peeled Grade AA Large eggs steam-cooked for 15 minutes.
So many ways to eat this to - dice it up with mayo, slice it up with a dash of pepper, or eat plain with an exotic salt.
The science is clear that up to 3 whole eggs per day are perfectly safe for healthy people. Eggs consistently raise HDL (the “good”) cholesterol. For 70% of people, there is no increase in total or LDL cholesterol. Some people may experience a mild increase in a benign subtype of LDL. Again, a balanced diet is best and every body is unique.
Overall, shorter and lower-heat cooking methods cause less cholesterol oxidation and help retain most of the egg's nutrients. For this reason, poached and boiled (either hard or soft) eggs may be the healthiest to eat as they don't add any unnecessary calories.
Eggs contain vitamin D (important for the absorption of calcium), phosphorus, vitamin A (for healthy vision, skin, and cell growth), and two B-complex vitamins that your body needs to convert food into energy. They are also a very good source of riboflavin, selenium, and choline.
Egg allergies are one of the most common allergies, especially in children. Symptoms may include mild rash or stomach pains and in severe cases may include anaphylaxis, a life-threatening condition. If you suspect an egg allergy, seek the care of a qualified healthcare professional for personalised advice.
Ingredients: Grade AA Large chicken eggs
CLASSIC HARD BOILED EGGS
SCAN ABOVE BARCODE IN MYFITNESSPAL APP
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 5 days in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below. Once pack is opened, consume item within 3 to 4 days.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS