500g vacuum pack of baked cauliflower seasoned with Himalyan pink salt, black peppers and extra virgin olive oil. Pair it with your favourite protein and carb for a delicious wholesome meal.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is naturally very low in calories, high in fiber and B-vitamins. It provides antioxidants and phytonutrients that can protect against cancer. It also contains fiber to enhance weight loss and digestion, choline that is essential for learning and memory, and many other important nutrients.
FAQ: Broccoli contains a higher amount of vitamins C and K, whereas cauliflower provides slightly more pantothenic acid and vitamin B-6. Despite these minute differences, both can be a nutritious addition to a healthy, well-rounded diet.
Himalayan salt contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
Ingredients: Himalayan pink salt, black peppers, extra virgin olive oil
SCAN ABOVE BARCODE IN MYFITNESSPAL APP
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 5 days in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below. Once pack is opened, consume item within 3 to 4 days.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS