This month's special from The Whole Kitchen. Pair it with your favourite proteins!
Each 7-Seed Sourdoughloaf starts with buckwheat starter, then combined with premium gluten-free flour blend and high fibre seed mix, the dough is slowly fermented then baked to give a crunchy bite and light sour taste. This loaf is full of flavour and nutritious ingredients, perfect to enjoy every day.
One loaf is 630g. GLUTEN-FREE. DAIRY-FREE. EGG-FREE. NUT-FREE. VEGAN. HIGH FIBRE. NO ADDED SUGAR. MUIS-certified.
Ingredients: Sorghum Flour, Certified Gluten Free Oat Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Chickpea Flour, Sourdough Starter (Buckwheat Flour, Water), Sunflower Seeds, Linseeds, Arrowroot Starch, Tapioca Starch, Psyllium Husk, Golden Flaxseed, White Sesame Seeds, Olive Oil, Yeast, Sea Salt, Black Sesame Seeds, White Chia Seeds
Allergens: Sesame Seeds. Made in a kitchen where tree nuts, peanuts and eggs are also handled.
Macros per slice of bread
Meal Care Instruction
How to store my bread?
- Keep bread refrigerated upon delivery of meal.
- Store bread up to 4-6 days in the chiller at a recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
How to heat up my bread?
- Transfer snacks on a plate/ bowl or container
- Microwave 30 secs or Bake at 120° C for 1-2 mins in oven or toast it
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome snacks :)