2 x 500g vacuum packs of tender sous-vide turkey breast marinated with thyme, salt, black peppers, and flamed to perfection. Pair it with your favourite carbs and sides at home. Do share with us what you do with Turkey Thyme and tag us @NutrifyMeals on Instagram.
TURKEY is rich in protein and an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, especially B vitamins. Skinless cuts have fewer calories and less fat than those with the skin on. Turkey meat is particularly rich in B vitamins, including B3 (niacin), B6 (pyridoxine), and B12 (cobalamin). Vitamin B3 (niacin). This vitamin is important for efficient energy production and cell communication. THYME is packed with vitamin C and is also a good source of vitamin A. It's also a good source of copper, fiber, iron, and manganese.
Ingredients: Turkey breast meat, fresh thyme, salt, black peppers
Meal Care Instruction
How to store my meals?
- Keep meals refrigerated upon delivery of meals.
- You can portion out and store meals in a air tight container and pair with your favourite proteins, carbs and veggies.
- Store meals up to 1 week (5-7 days) for vacuum packed meals in the chiller at a recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store meals up to 1-2 months for vacuum packed meals in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container, pair with your favourite proteins, carbs or veggies.
- Microwave 2-3 mins or Steam for 5-10 mins or Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM SEALED BAGS