2 x 500g vacuum packs of baked broccoli seasoned with Himalyan pink salt and black peppers. Pair it with your favourite protein and carb for a delicious wholesome meal.
Broccoli is a superfood loaded with fiber, and antioxidants. It is a good source of vitamin K and calcium, and contains phosphorus, zinc, vitamins A and C which are necessary for healthy bones as well. The sulforaphane in this cruciferous vegetable helps to fight free radicals and helps combat arthritis too. The sulforaphane in broccoli hinders the production of core destructive enzyme that damages the cartilages in your bones.
FAQ: Broccoli contains a higher amount of vitamins C and K, whereas cauliflower provides slightly more pantothenic acid and vitamin B-6. Despite these minute differences, both can be a nutritious addition to a healthy, well-rounded diet.
Himalayan salt contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
Ingredients: Broccoli, Himalayan pink salt, black peppers
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 week (5-7 days) in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS