2 x 500g vacuum packs of New Zealand grass-fed beef steak in Chef-cut, bite-sized cubes, grilled MEDIUM and perfectly seasoned with Himalayan pink salt, black peppers and a dash of extra virgin olive oil from Spain.
Why MEDIUM? So that that when you re-heat it up, it will still be tender as medium-well or if you prefer well done. It's not rare but cooked, and ready to eat in 2 minutes of microwave.
Red meat of beef is rich in important nutrients like creatine and carnosine which may assist with muscle and brain develeopment. Grass-fed beef is even more nutritious than grain-fed beef, containing plenty of heart-healthy omega-3s, the fatty acid CLA and higher amounts of vitamins A and E.
Himalayan pink salt contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
Ingrdients: Beef steak, Himalayan pink salt, black peppers, extra virgin olive oil
Origin: New Zealand
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 week (5-7 days) in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS