2 x 500g vacuum packs of nutrient-dense carbohydrates, Cleaned, oven-roasted, cut into bite-sized chunks and vacuum-sealed Sebago potatoes from New Zealand.
Snack it with sides at home. Do share what else you eat this root veggie-carb with on Instagram and tag us @NutrifyMeals.
Sebago potatoes are a good source of vitamin C and B6, fiber, potassium, and antioxidants.
Himalayan pink salt contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
Ingredients: NZ Sebago potatoes, Himalyan pink salt, virgin olive oil, cajun spice rub (cayenne power, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, shredded oregano, black pepper)
Origin: New Zealand
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 week (5-7 days) in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS