2 vacuum packs x 500g of blanched French beans packed with fibres. Sprinkle a bit of sea salt and paprika or pair it with your favourite protein and carb for a delicious wholesome meal.
Ooh la la. Packed full of green goodness, French beans offer up a multitude of nutritional benefits. Low in calories and containing no saturated fat, they are a fantastic source of vital nutrients, particularly vitamins C and A, and minerals including iron, calcium and magnesium. Alongside of their chlorophyll content, green beans also provide a host of other phytonutrients.
Ingredients: French beans
Meal Care Instruction
How to store my meals?
- Keep meals refrigerated upon delivery of meals.
- You can portion out and store meals in a air tight container and pair with your favourite proteins, carbs and veggies.
- Store meals up to 1 week (5-7 days) for vacuum packed meals in the chiller at a recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store meals up to 1-2 months for vacuum packed meals in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container, pair with your favourite proteins, carbs or veggies.
- Microwave 2-3 mins or Steam for 5-10 mins or Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM SEALED BAGS