500g vacuum pack of blanched edamame pods.
Edamame is an excellent source of protein, iron, and calcium; rich in several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin K and folate. Edamame is a type of young soybean; edamame beans are a popular, plant-based food that is naturally gluten free, low in calories, and contains no cholesterol. It is a plant-based source of potentially heart-protective omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linoleic acids (ALAs)
BLANCHED EDAMAME PODS
SCAN ABOVE BARCODE IN MYFITNESSPAL APP
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 5 days in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below. Once pack is opened, consume item within 3 to 4 days.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS