2 x 500g vacuum packs of baked kumara or honey sweet potatoes, light sprayed with Spanish olive oil and seasoned with Himalyan pink salt and black peppers.
Kumara potatoes are a nutritious and low glycemic food that can be enjoyed in a variety of tasty dishes. They are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. This orange variety is rich in antioxidants that protect your body from free radicals. The soluble and insoluble fibres and antioxidants in sweet potatoes are advantageous to gut health.
Himalayan pink salt contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
Ingredients: Honey sweet potatoes, Spanish olive oil, Himalyan pink salt, black peppers
Meal Care Instructions
How to store my meals?
- Refrigerate items upon delivery
- You can portion out and store meals in an air-tight container
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 week (5-7 days) in the chiller at recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store vacuum-packed items up to 1 month in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container
Microwave about 2-3 mins | Steam for 5-10 mins | Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
*PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM-SEALED BAGS