2 x 500g vacuum packs of baked kumara or honey sweet potatoes, light sprayed with Spanish olive oil and seasoned with Himalyan pink salt and black peppers.
Kumara potatoes are a nutritious and low glycemic food that can be enjoyed in a variety of tasty dishes. They are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. This orange variety is rich in antioxidants that protect your body from free radicals. The soluble and insoluble fibres and antioxidants in sweet potatoes are advantageous to gut health. Himalayan pink salt contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
Ingredients: Honey sweet potatoes, Spanish olive oil, Himalyan pink salt, black peppers
Meal Care Instruction
How to store my meals?
- Keep meals refrigerated upon delivery of meals.
- You can portion out and store meals in a air tight container and pair with your favourite proteins, carbs and veggies.
- Store meals up to 1 week (5-7 days) for vacuum packed meals in the chiller at a recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store meals up to 1-2 months for vacuum packed meals in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container, pair with your favourite proteins, carbs or veggies.
- Microwave 2-3 mins or Steam for 5-10 mins or Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM SEALED BAGS