Preorder in advanced 1 Week (Air Flown in from Japan). An SMS update will be sent to you to confirm date of delivery after placing order.
Diabetic-friendly carb. Eat in moderation.
2 x 500g vacuum packs of nutrient-dense Oishi carbohydrates, we'll clean, bake, slice and vacuum-seal them for you.
These famous Beni Haruka are imported from Japan. It is a purple-skinned, yellow-fleshed breed of sweet potato celebrated for its low-caloric natural honey-like sweetness. Snack it with sides at home. Do share what else you eat this oishi root veggie-carb with on Instagram and tag us @NutrifyMeals.
The phytonutrients associated with different colors in sweet potato do have different health properties. Besides that, however, sweet potato strains have a very similar nutritional profile. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients, sweet potato has vitamins A, B & C; manganese, copper, pantothenic acid and dietary fibre.
Ingredients: Japanese sweet potatoes (Beni Haruka)
Meal Care Instruction
How to store my meals?
- Keep meals refrigerated upon delivery of meals.
- You can portion out and store meals in a air tight container and pair with your favourite proteins, carbs and veggies.
- Store meals up to 1 week (5-7 days) for vacuum packed meals in the chiller at a recommended temperature of 4° C (40° F) and below.
- Store meals up to 1-2 months for vacuum packed meals in the freezer at a recommended temperature of -18° C (0° F) and below.
How to heat up my meals?
- Cut the seal of the vacuum packaging.
- Transfer and portion out meals on a plate/ bowl or container, pair with your favourite proteins, carbs or veggies.
- Microwave 2-3 mins or Steam for 5-10 mins or Bake at 120° C for 5-10 mins in oven
- Enjoy your healthy wholesome meals :)
PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE VACUUM SEALED BAGS